Edinburgh Fringe Parking with PremiAir
Five Edinburgh Fringe Facts from PremiAir
- The Edinburgh Fringe is the world’s largest arts festival. It runs for 25 days and features over 50,000 performances between the 5th– 29th August 2016.
- There is no fringe committee, no vetting process or auditions meaning anyone can participate. Fancy it?
- The fringe is known for its unique and quirky venues, but this year The National Museum of Scotland will take part for the first time. It’ll show a mix of comedy, theatre and children’s activities.
- In 2015, Festival organisers sold more than 2.29 million tickets – but many shows were absolutely FREE! And this year is no exception; there’s 643 free shows and 164 pay-what-you-want shows included in the program.
- 1,731 performances in 2016 will be world premieres!
Parking in Edinburgh city centre can be tricky at the best of times, never mind the busiest month of the year. So, if you’re thinking of travelling to Edinburgh for The Fringe, then why not park with PremAir? We have over 1200 spaces that can accommodate all types of vehicles and our location couldn’t be easier for city goers, especially if you’re travelling from the West.
We’re perfectly located just off the Airport slip road on the A8 at Newbridge. And to top it off we’re really well connected to the city centre: PremiAir is opposite Inligiston Park and Ride bus & tram stop and, unlike the Park and Ride, PremiAir don’t have restrictions on overnight parking and we always have space. Book on-line for the best deals, or pay £14.50 for 24 hours at the gate. For directions click here